Striker replacement for Tevez?

After tonight's stellar display by Silva it is obvious he has great understanding with David Villa.
I know DV is a little long in the tooth compared to the argentine traitor but I for one would love to see them swap clubs.

Burtonblue said:
After tonight's stellar display by Silva it is obvious he has great understanding with David Villa.
I know DV is a little long in the tooth compared to the argentine traitor but I for one would love to see them swap clubs.
Personally I think Villa is overrated. I agree he has a good understanding with Silva but he frequently gives possession away. I think there are better strikers out there.

baldmosher said:
I'm not being funny, but there was a thread almost identical to this yesterday afternoon. I know this, because I suggested Jermaine Defoe. In this thread, someone else has suggested it.

This forum is the fucking Twilight Zone.
I'm not being funny, but there was a thread almost identical to this yesterday afternoon. I know this, because I suggested Jermaine Defoe. In this thread, someone else has suggested it.

This forum is the fucking Twilight Zone.

i watched spain the other night, could only see attacking players, not strikers as we would call them, surely we have enough attacking players because i'd love to watch that every week! ( we have the capabilty) Tevez was great when we needed his energy, but never had class on the field or off, (effort and commitment, yes)we have the last few pieces of the (so called) jigsaw! I really wanted to draw barca in the CL to watch them in action, but i feel like i'm watching the same style now, Silva a close second to Messi, if he could only score a few more goals! Our time will come, but nobody bigger than the club!

Matias Suarez of Anderlecht

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2zdwj7cZFo[/youtube]

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.