Striker replacement for Tevez?

BLUEMATT23 said:
recall Santa Cruz anyone or do i need a lie down?
Come on, surely if he's getting regular games, and staying fit, we should offload asap.

Then again, apparently Hargreaves is over his problems, if so maybe Crocky is too.

Actually no, I think we both need a lie down.

baldmosher said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
recall Santa Cruz anyone or do i need a lie down?
Come on, surely if he's getting regular games, and staying fit, we should offload asap.

Then again, apparently Hargreaves is over his problems, if so maybe Crocky is too.

Actually no, I think we both need a lie down.

Id recall ADEBAYOR & im being serious

I cant believe some people are saying just leave it at 3 strikers. Take a look at United they have their top 2 strikers injurred at the moment. If this happened to us we would have one striker for the busiest season on record. Injuries and suspensions will happen. I am sure Mancini is looking around for his best replacement options but sticking with 3 strikers I am sure will not be on his list.

baldmosher said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
QFT

Your name is going on ze list.

Why not? He's still OUR player and is playing well at Spurs. It may well be that we can't but if we get a serious injury to Dzeko or Aguero or Mad Mario abducts Mancini then were in trouble

anyone fancy suarez from the dippers, big bucks, but he has hit the ground running for them and looks the business

A club simply can't have four strikers who all think they should be starting every week, this is (i'll mentally prepare myself for the hatred about to come my way) why Utd has quite an advantage in Michael Owen. He's a good player for fourth choice and he barely expects to play more than a few matches when he's needed.

I think we need a similiar player personally, we either get someone old who can play the occasional game with experience or go completely the other direction and go for youth in the form of harry bunn etc. That middle area people are suggesting with the likes of Van Persie and Suarez would cause more harm than good to the team set up.

BLUEMATT23 said:
baldmosher said:
BLUEMATT23 said:
QFT

Your name is going on ze list.

Why not? He's still OUR player and is playing well at Spurs. It may well be that we can't but if we get a serious injury to Dzeko or Aguero or Mad Mario abducts Mancini then were in trouble
Oh don't get me wrong, he's definitely better than nothing. I just can't believe that you're suggesting we go grovelling to Spurs and Adebayor to beg him to come back and sit on the bench in case Dzeko Aguero or Balotelli gets injured. I'd rather we just made Tevez do that, seeing as this was all a big misunderstanding and Tevez was perfectly happy to go on the pitch, he says.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.