Strip Clubs in town

CTID1988 said:
Tropical Palms, £50. Sod the dancing

I remember watching a joe calzaghe fight in a strip club in Cardiff because nowhere else was open or showing it, it was absolutely rammed and all the bikini clad women were just sat in a corner bored because everyone was more interested in the boxing. Was odd
What a bunch of fucking gays!!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
CTID1988 said:
Tropical Palms, £50. Sod the dancing

I remember watching a joe calzaghe fight in a strip club in Cardiff because nowhere else was open or showing it, it was absolutely rammed and all the bikini clad women were just sat in a corner bored because everyone was more interested in the boxing. Was odd
What a bunch of fucking gays!!

Couldn't be gayer. They'd rather watch 2 sweaty men grappling with each other in just their pants than some hot strippers..? What's the world coming to?

cheddar404 said:
mekonmcfc said:
cheddar404 said:
Fuck me that better be a good dance for £120. I'd expect full sex, a 3 course meal with brandy and cigars and a taxi ride home for that.

its ok when work are paying for it !!! and you get all the fun of a bird without the actual cheating

Are you an MP?

no just do a lot of client entertaining, although its not as easy to get lappys through on the expenses these days

mekonmcfc said:
cheddar404 said:
mekonmcfc said:
its ok when work are paying for it !!! and you get all the fun of a bird without the actual cheating

Are you an MP?

no just do a lot of client entertaining, although its not as easy to get lappys through on the expenses these days

Would you like to try and sell me something? The best I get is a pub lunch these days.

cheddar404 said:
mekonmcfc said:
cheddar404 said:
Are you an MP?

Would you like to try and sell me something? The best I get is a pub lunch these days.

What do you wana be sold?.. I'll have ago if it includes me "having" to take you to a strip club, because i mean i wouldn't enjoy having to sell you a product in a strip club!

Churchill123 said:
cheddar404 said:
mekonmcfc said:

What do you wana be sold?.. I'll have ago if it includes me "having" to take you to a strip club, because i mean i wouldn't enjoy having to sell you a product in a strip club!

I'm interested in literally anything on this basis

cheddar404 said:
mekonmcfc said:
cheddar404 said:
Are you an MP?

its getting a bit like that in the current climate, although we still have plenty of piss ups. did a few hundred £ at a boxing event recently

Funnily enough lads it is work related, my director from Swansea has never been to town, we have a meeting in Blackburn(told him the truth that its a shithole) as we have to travel up from Swansea and are staying over. So I have booked Sachas and he asked me about strip clubs. Lived in town for 40 years but moved down here (Swansea) last year. I am sorted as to what boozers to take him in but havent done the strip joints in town for at least 20 years.

swervin said:
Funnily enough lads it is work related, my director from Swansea has never been to town, we have a meeting in Blackburn(told him the truth that its a shithole) as we have to travel up from Swansea and are staying over. So I have booked Sachas and he asked me about strip clubs. Lived in town for 40 years but moved down here (Swansea) last year. I am sorted as to what boozers to take him in but havent done the strip joints in town for at least 20 years.

Sachas !!! fuckin hell proper slumming it !!

what boozers are you going to ? so that will influence whats lappys. Platinum is near the gay village and Silks is Albert Square on Lloyd Street.

mekonmcfc said:
swervin said:

Sachas !!! fuckin hell proper slumming it !!

what boozers are you going to ? so that will influence whats lappys. Platinum is near the gay village and Silks is Albert Square on Lloyd Street.

You're an expert on this. What do you sell? Lapdances?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.