stuart brenna - lying rag

Tbilisi said:
Wrong again,it is Brennan,I have mailed him today and he confirmed it is him.

Anyway,what does a 3 post wonder know.

Then,seeing as you are obviously bosom buddies,why don't you ask your rag mate why he lets someone sub-edit his copy for him?
No proper journalist would accept additional subbing of words they never wrote.
But then,rags are that used to writing nonsense that it hardly matters.
In my opinion,anything he writes is suspect.
And the same applies to you.

stuart brennan said:
Just a couple of things:
1. It says "reported interest" which is true - it has been reported.
2. I didn't actually write that - it was edited into my piece afterwards, quite fairly in my opinion, although I DIDN'T write it.
You need to get facts straight before you start calling someone a liar

Any chance you could dig out your report of the last Manchester Derby at Maine Road ? I would like to read again. Cheers.

BOMBER7967 said:
stonerblue said:
stuart brennan said:
Just a couple of things:
2. I didn't actually write that - it was edited into my piece afterwards, quite fairly in my opinion, although I DIDN'T write it.

i recall someone once 'reporting' that a Lancaster bomber was found on the moon..

Well played for coming on here and responding though.

It was a B17 Flying Fortress actually (sorry to be a pedant).

I know for a fact that it was deffo a lancaster because my mate took the pictures. I just e-mithered him and he confirmed it. So there....

stonerblue said:
BOMBER7967 said:
stonerblue said:
stuart brennan said:
Just a couple of things:

i recall someone once 'reporting' that a Lancaster bomber was found on the moon..

Well played for coming on here and responding though.

It was a B17 Flying Fortress actually (sorry to be a pedant).

I know for a fact that it was deffo a lancaster because my mate took the pictures. I just e-mithered him and he confirmed it. So there....

Prove it!!! LOL - If it was in the Daily Sport from about 15 years ago I am posotive it was a B17

skiddypants said:
stuart brennan said:
Just a couple of things:

So the only quote thats left is, "YOU RED B*STARD," now is that ok to say.

is everyone still friends....soon be nop toys left...

Ha HA lMFAO only joking

mr brennan, you are a club puppet, nothing more nothing less, you dare not, simply dare not cross fergie as you and i know you'll be drop kicked.to be fair its the same with all the ex players who are asked for comments, the fear you and the other lap dogs show is embarrassing.

now of course you have city to fear too,how you write positives when your club is on the slide will be a joy to watch, if only to read the squirming as your rag biased pen writes more propaganda about the only team in the world that should win a game.

i wait with glee.

bye for now puppet.

[/quote]

Well played for coming on here and responding though.[/quote]

It was a B17 Flying Fortress actually (sorry to be a pedant).[/quote]

I know for a fact that it was deffo a lancaster because my mate took the pictures. I just e-mithered him and he confirmed it. So there....[/quote]

Prove it!!! LOL - If it was in the Daily Sport from about 15 years ago I am posotive it was a B17[/quote]I thought it was a double decker red bus

this came from some half baked nonsense in the NOTW over the weekend..............

de niro said:
mr brennan, you are a club puppet, nothing more nothing less, you dare not, simply dare not cross fergie as you and i know you'll be drop kicked.to be fair its the same with all the ex players who are asked for comments, the fear you and the other lap dogs show is embarrassing.

now of course you have city to fear too,how you write positives when your club is on the slide will be a joy to watch, if only to read the squirming as your rag biased pen writes more propaganda about the only team in the world that should win a game.

i wait with glee.

bye for now puppet.

Brilliant - well said de niro.
No rag should be writing about our team,ever.
Especially in a "so-called" Manchester newspaper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.