Stuart Pearce and the artificial simulated crowd noise

It WAS Bolton. I went to that match with the wife, who is a Bolton fan.
She hasnt let me forget this since.

Didsbury Dave said:
RossyBlue1990 said:
I am sure it was against Bolton because on the phone in on the way home the Bolton fans were laughing at us. All the way through the game i kept thinking "maybe they wont notice its coming from the speakers"

Luckily for us more was not made of it and it seems to have been forgotten!

I thought it was Bolton too! I was at both games but only remember it happening once.

I only remembering it happening once. Definitely. Speaking of simulations. Pearce was ahead of his time. Apparantly, Qatar 2022 world cup are planning to use artificial clouds over the stadiums to combat the heat.

Back to City. I recall some people laughing about it, but others were fucking fuming

I wish they'd do it now sometimes, it would drown out the "FUCK OFF KOLAROV/YAYA/BALOTELLI/TEVEZ/DZEKO YOUR SHIT" comments we hear every week.

inbetween said:
I wish they'd do it now sometimes, it would drown out the "FUCK OFF KOLAROV/YAYA/BALOTELLI/TEVEZ/DZEKO YOUR SHIT" comments we hear every week.

Instead we could have a simulated crowd noise which went beserk over a Joe Hart goal kick.

Fucking shite.

Didsbury Dave said:
I thought it was Bolton too! I was at both games but only remember it happening once.
Could have sworn it was more than once, can't put my finger on which games it was at, but definietly more than one

Was definitely Bolton, one of their fans who went to the game took the mickey out of us in work on the Monday. Hearing it was quite surreal!!

I really honestly don't. I remember hearing some rags trying to take the piss a few years later. but I never recall it actually happening. Must either have been drunk or singing in with a few others in my block.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.