Stuart Pearce and the artificial simulated crowd noise

surely artificial crowd laughter and clown attire was appropriate for that dreadful season...

and people have the neck to say this season is shite....

...laughable...(real not artificial that is!!!!!)

This is the only thing I hate about my other sport (rugby league). Once was enough at City, if it crept back in at the CoMS I think I'd die a little bit. I NEVER want to see/hear this happening ever at City!

If this hadn't been tried before and roundly ridiculed then I would have good money on Garry Cook having tried it within his first 3 years here. It is right up his 'matchday experience' street.

In fact, once he has got his way and shifted out bulk of the traditional fans and replaced them with the Old Trafford demographic then I wouldn't be surprised if it got another airing

gio's side step said:
Falastur said:
In fairness, if you did a job looking after the "supporters' experience" which required you to spend every single game in a room in the stadium dealing with isolated problems, and thus never ever ever being allowed to actually watch a game, and you did that job for years on end, you might well lose track of what the supporters want from a game too, especially if the crowds are failing and you've been told "come up with a new idea or you get sacked".
Still, pretty stupid idea all round.

You're not Danny Wilson are you?

I wish. Being associated with such an embarrassing act would be worth it if it meant I could have a source of income.

Nah, I just like playing devil's advocate and standing up for people when I can see possible explanations that other people don't consider.

Joycee Banercheck said:
gio's side step said:
Dave, it never became a permanent fixture, so I presume others of similar mindset must have contacted the club? My initial instinct tells me Everton during that fucking ridiculous kick off time - was it something like 11.15 in the morning? Surely the earliest kick off ever in the prem? But now you say Bolton, I'm not sure? Did Pearce have any responsibility re: this? Or was it the postmodern supporter experience department?
No I think it was Everton. We had Sun Jihai and Everton had the other bloke from China, so that time of the morning was optium for the fans of the Prem in Asia.

Weird match though. The concourses full of blues drinking watered-down Nescafe instead of watered down beer.

that's nothing, try watching the derby at 7:45AM in the US. And we still drank beer that early :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.