Stuart Pearce

Who remembers the watford game on a monday night just before christmas 2006? 0.0, torrential rain and gale forced winds. Worse game ive ever seen. Dont think there were any shots of note

Who remembers the watford game on a monday night just before christmas 2006? 0.0, torrential rain and gale forced winds. Worse game ive ever seen. Dont think there were any shots of note

Mate, this was my first ever City game. Fucking dreadful, but I loved it.

An appalling apology for a coach.

Got the gig at City cos he was chepper than a bag of chips.

For him to be coach of England u21s was a crime that should have seen all involved beheaded.

An envious bitter,narrow minded 'little englander',whose punditry is on a level with that weirdo cock suckered Melissa AlwaysReddy !!

Stick to punk rocking cocker !!

A total chancer.
As previous posters have said, I think you need a bit more than veins sticking out of your skin, and shouting " CAM ON" and "AVE IT" in a loud cockney style, to be taken seriously.

I've another reason to dislike him.
He attached himself to my other club, Warrington RL, and got himself known as a "celebrity fan", about 10 years ago.. Guess what. Every time he turns up, we lose.

He's a jinx

I hated Pearce with a passion.

As a player he was full-throttle and full of passion and to be honest, that was his limit. He wouldn't get past Ashley Cole and wouldn't get into City's team at his peak. He was full-throttle but limited from what I remember. He never seemed to have any 'nous' about him and I can imagine that his team talk would be about screaming, shouting 'three lions' and getting a red face.

It's amazing to think that when we had Pearce, teams in Europe etc had managers like Pep, Mourinho, Simeone etc etc coming up through the ranks. I can imagine that Pearce had a very limited understanding of tactics (run harder, defend like a lion) whereas the others would've been STREETS ahead of him. it's shocking he was ever placed in charge of us, he was absolutely shite.

The football was so bad I almost gave up my ST. I remember one game against someone shite like Boro or Birmingham at home where we made NO attempt to win the game and just sat back all game. That summed him up - shite.

When he put James up front to try to score a goal, it was both extremely funny but summed him up. It was PATENTLY clear that James simply could not play football AT ALL and had no reason to be up there as he couldn't even head it. All he give was give fouls away.

How he got the England U21s(?) job after us astounded me and just summed England up at the time.
By all means moan about his managerial career but his playing career is totally different.

For someone without any 'nous', he managed to gain 78 England caps, played over 700 games and scored 87 goals. Not a bad record by any stretch of the imagination.

Got found out in the end, I was actually at Micah's house when the news broke, first thing he did was phone Sturridge, he hated him with a passion...alas he was a wanker as well...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.