Stuart Pearce

In fairness we did miss penalties in the final two home games of that season; 2006-07.
They could have taken us to 12 home goals. Woo fucking hoo!!
I know a couple who were so pissed off they decided not to renew their STs. Then they saw sense but only sent the cheque for the early-bird discounted price. The club cashed it very quickly in case they changed their minds.
My mate did that, didn't go back till Pearce went.

Keegan to Pearce must've been one of the worst downgrades in history. Selling Anelka/SWP and buying Samaras/Vassell managerial genius.
Did he sell Anelka? I thought he left under Keegan.

More than anything, Pearce was a victim of his own initial success. He had a good start as caretaker and, in most circumstances, would normally get the job.

He was on my flight back to London from Istanbul - no interest in engaging with him or from several other identifiable blues - just had a dull face as though a former employer had done well and it wasn't bringing him any joy!
I actually think he may be unwell. Not joking. He does look very down and sounds it. I met him years ago when he was at City and he couldn’t have been a nicer bloke. It was in a sit-down chippy in Morecambe where we had a reserve match. He was animated and happy to talk about football and music.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.