stuart taylor, just a thought

Perhaps Taylor has got some dodgy photos off Hughes from his rag shirt wearing days?

Stuart Taylor pisses me off for no apparent reason. Let him rot where he is. There is something not right about his face. It is high time he decapitated himself.

It's very, very simple.

We signed him so that Joe could go out on loan, he needs games at his age and is some way off his peak just yet. Taylor is experienced, happy to be back up at this stage in his career so he came in. Kasper wants out and has done for some time.

Taylor made a mistake in a meaningless, pointless friendly. Doesn't make him public enemy number one really.

Just a thought for some of you people - do you think Taylor will perform better with fans behind him urging him on and wishing him well or with a few thousand monkeys on his back, booing and willing him to fuck up?

In The Know said:
Pam said:
Free transfer from where?

Aston Villa of course

I thought it was a free transfer too. But, it's actually undisclosed.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1189548/Whos-whos-Club-club-guide-summer-transfer-Barclays-Premier-League.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... eague.html</a>

I can only go by the game last night & his time at Cardiff but he looks awfully clumsy to me & players won't want to pass back to him very often as he can't seem to kick the ball properly.

bluemoon32 said:
I can only go by the game last night & his time at Cardiff but he looks awfully clumsy to me & players won't want to pass back to him very often as he can't seem to kick the ball properly.

He's a reserve keeper, hopefully we won't even use him. If Given get badly injured we will just recall Hart.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.