Stuff you have created/seen about winning the treble....

I can only speak for myself.

I wouldn't be able to do arrogance as a City fan if I tried.

Too many years of being oppressed and having the piss ripped out of.

Blues are a completely different animal in my experience and what you're referring to isn't arrogance.

I would say it comes more from a place of anger and frustration.

A bit like "Fuck You" to the establishment.

For all the years of treating us like peasants and more recently for trying to airbrush our achievements.
I am going to remind United fans everyday until I die that City have the purist treble, and they have the 2nd best achievement and keep congratulating them on it, they fucking hate it.

I just wonder with Peps more pragmatic approach at times last season, and the departments we are looking to strengthen in, whether he fancies attempting an invincible season, he’s got two more cracks at it. I know he’s always said in todays football it’s impossible, but he needs fresh motivation and so will the players

I just wonder with Peps more pragmatic approach at times last season, and the departments we are looking to strengthen in, whether he fancies attempting an invincible season, he’s got two more cracks at it. I know he’s always said in todays football it’s impossible, but he needs fresh motivation and so will the players
Forget it. We have to go to Anfield and Spurs, remember?

Kin ell

you forgot chelsea,real big cunts they were
Admittedly I’ve not met loads of Chelsea fans, but the ones I have, they’ve been sound, and pretty much similar to us in that they recognise their good fortune and were pretty humble , I guess I was just lucky.
I can only speak for myself.

I wouldn't be able to do arrogance as a City fan if I tried.

Too many years of being oppressed and having the piss ripped out of.

Blues are a completely different animal in my experience and what you're referring to isn't arrogance.

I would say it comes more from a place of anger and frustration.

A bit like "Fuck You" to the establishment.

For all the years of treating us like peasants and more recently for trying to airbrush our achievements.
Whilst I’m proud of what the club and team have achieved, I’ve never been one to ‘gob off’ about it to others, it’s not like it’s anything I’ve done or achieved and like it’s a reflection of me, find it quite sad and needy when dickheads just start going up to people they don’t know, singing and waving their hands in the air about somebody else’s achievements.

I feel like City had already won a treble and now have a 2nd. The domestic treble along with 98 points in the PL is every bit as impressive as what they did a few weeks ago.
Domestic treble
Treble with CL in it
100 points in a season
That a treble in its own right

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.