"Stupendous!"

Funny how some people are so convinced it was Tyler that they are sure that the quinnites are on the wind up or its some reverse double clarkie.

It is tylers lack of pause between between "united and stupendous" and the relatively long pause between quinns "stupendous and the" that is fooling you.

The fact is that it sounds like Quinn, you can hear his accent and in the next 2 mins the tone of his voice has the same inclinations

Defo disco

851026868.jpg

I keep logging onto this thread in the hope that someone has a definitive answer or either Tyler or Quinn has confirmed who it was, bloody hell, gonna hurry up lads!

99.9% certain its Tyler. It doesn't sound like Quinn at all imo, surprised so many on here are saying it does!

its fucking Quinn, you can tell by the tone, the Irish accent can be heard as well for fucks sake!

Right I think I've cracked it.

So far we have established it was either Tyler or Quinn who said it.

Only Tyler didn't, nor did Quinn.

But they both said it, even though neither of them did.

But only one of the two did, not both of them.

So one of them said it not the other.

But it was neither because the other said it.

So it was either of the two who said it.

But not neither because one of the two had to say it.

Unless it was neither because somebody else said it.

But it was someone of either Tyler or Quinn, it couldn't be neither, so therefore it must be either.

Obviously Quinn btw

Just met Mr Tyler sat on a wall outside the Oval and he informed me that he does not recall saying the word Stupendous and thinks it must have been NQ. Nice fella by the way, said he loved it when Sergio scored.

Jim Tolmie's Underpants said:
"I was Quinn"

Well now you've messed it all up, Tyler was Niall Quinn, so therefore it was both of them

GSW Blue said:
Just met Mr Tyler sat on a wall outside the Oval and he informed me that he does not recall saying the word Stupendous and thinks it must have been NQ. Nice fella by the way, said he loved it when Sergio scored.

even though he did an interview on SSN about it on 14th may? hmmmmmmm

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.