"Stupendous!"

connor_devine94 said:
How on earth has this thread reached 73 pages!?!? Quite clearly Tyler.
People like you are the reason why it has been such a long thread. The thread should have gone like this.

Who said stupendous?

Quinn.

Ok thanks.

Listen to Tyler say "I swear you'll never see anything like this ever again"

The voice saying "stupendous" is clearly different.

I've listened to this a few times and it's definitely Quinn who says "two goals, in added time, for manchester city, to snatch the title away from manchester united, stupendous!"

AlexOC said:
I've listened to this a few times and it's definitely Quinn who says "two goals, in added time, for manchester city, to snatch the title away from manchester united, stupendous!"
Tyler says that but Quinn then says stupendous.

davymcfc said:
AlexOC said:

I think Quinn says the long first bit, and then Tyler comes in with his trademark "Stupendous"

AlexOC said:
davymcfc said:
AlexOC said:

I think Quinn says the long first bit, and then Tyler comes in with his trademark "Stupendous"
Haha of course

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.