"Stupendous!"

Bobbies Black Bins said:
Edwaardz said:
Please can someone link me the soundbite or a video clip?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2onSRMLQ9Z0#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... nSRMLQ9Z0#</a>!

46 seconds
Wow that really is difficult. It sounds like it's Tyler but then Quinn starts talking and it's with the same tone as "stupendous". I really don't know who says it.

Maybe someone on here saw them at Anfield today and can finally get to the bottom of this once and for all.

Well I certainly know it WAS Tyler as well but clearly others won't be satisfied until they hear it "straight from the horse's mouth" so to speak.

Edwaardz said:
Bobbies Black Bins said:
Edwaardz said:
Please can someone link me the soundbite or a video clip?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=2onSRMLQ9Z0#" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pl ... nSRMLQ9Z0#</a>!

46 seconds
Wow that really is difficult. It sounds like it's Tyler but then Quinn starts talking and it's with the same tone as "stupendous". I really don't know who says it.

That's just totally re-affirmed to me that it's Quinn

Mind, you'd have thought someone on here would've just found the means to ask him by now...

TheBlueMagpie said:
Ok this is taking too much of my life and i need to get out more, but....

What I find interesting is that the Tyler brigade on here, having just read through this, are generally more aggressive and absolutely unwavering in their belief it is MT and treat the NQ brigade with utter distain and disbelief. Generally the NQ brigade can see why the MT brigade might think it is MT but are just quietly content they are right - including me! I simply boil it down to the fact that the pitch of the voice is much more akin to the NQ speech that follows than the preceding MT speech. I also think it is NQ bursting to say something, waiting for MT to stop (he is sat next to him so can tell he moment MT has finished what he is saying, hence the very small delay) and then shouting it out as a starting statement of joy for someone supporting us - it's an odd way for MT to finish what he is saying, especially as a 'neutral'

I have shown the clip to four new people in the last fortnight - my Dad who is a big blue but was unaware of the hoohah, a rag, a Chelsea fan and a non football fan. All have said on first listening, before even NQ speaks - its Tyler definitely - fooled by the fact the gap between MT and stupendous is a fraction compared to the longish pause after to NQ carrying on. However, all of them have totally independently then changed to NQ on second or third hearing and then have ended up without doubt it's NQ!

We need a bloody answer to this - it's dividing our family (my Siter's family are absolutely adamant its MT) and Blues everywhere!!

a perfect explanation.

case closed.

100% the Big Irishman

nicko said:
TheBlueMagpie said:
Ok this is taking too much of my life and i need to get out more, but....

What I find interesting is that the Tyler brigade on here, having just read through this, are generally more aggressive and absolutely unwavering in their belief it is MT and treat the NQ brigade with utter distain and disbelief. Generally the NQ brigade can see why the MT brigade might think it is MT but are just quietly content they are right - including me! I simply boil it down to the fact that the pitch of the voice is much more akin to the NQ speech that follows than the preceding MT speech. I also think it is NQ bursting to say something, waiting for MT to stop (he is sat next to him so can tell he moment MT has finished what he is saying, hence the very small delay) and then shouting it out as a starting statement of joy for someone supporting us - it's an odd way for MT to finish what he is saying, especially as a 'neutral'

I have shown the clip to four new people in the last fortnight - my Dad who is a big blue but was unaware of the hoohah, a rag, a Chelsea fan and a non football fan. All have said on first listening, before even NQ speaks - its Tyler definitely - fooled by the fact the gap between MT and stupendous is a fraction compared to the longish pause after to NQ carrying on. However, all of them have totally independently then changed to NQ on second or third hearing and then have ended up without doubt it's NQ!

We need a bloody answer to this - it's dividing our family (my Siter's family are absolutely adamant its MT) and Blues everywhere!!

a perfect explanation.

case closed.

100% the Big Irishman
FFS I'm gonna have to watch it again. Its undeniably Quinn tho. No shadow. Its not even up for debate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.