"Stupendous!"

From Vicky Kloss

On a completely random unconnected note, I see the debate is raging on blue moon about “stupendous”. I know you’re a blue mooner but am not sure if you’ve added your two penneth to the debate. I actually spoke to both Niall Quinn and Martin Tyler who were the duo at our Southampton game because I was convinced it was Quinn. Turns out I’m wrong, so 100% definitively, it was Mr Tyler. As I don’t post on Blue Moon, feel free to throw that in if it helps put it to bed. Last time I looked it was 70+ pages!

Damocles said:
From Vicky Kloss

On a completely random unconnected note, I see the debate is raging on blue moon about “stupendous”. I know you’re a blue mooner but am not sure if you’ve added your two penneth to the debate. I actually spoke to both Niall Quinn and Martin Tyler who were the duo at our Southampton game because I was convinced it was Quinn. Turns out I’m wrong, so 100% definitively, it was Mr Tyler. As I don’t post on Blue Moon, feel free to throw that in if it helps put it to bed. Last time I looked it was 70+ pages!

Nice try

Damocles said:
From Vicky Kloss

music to my tyler supporting ears

From Ferran Soriano

On a completely random unconnected note, I see the debate is raging on blue moon about “stupendous”. I know you’re a blue mooner but am not sure if you’ve added your two penneth to the debate. I actually spoke to both Niall Quinn and Martin Tyler who were the duo at our Southampton game because I was convinced it was Tyler. Turns out I’m wrong, so 100% definitively, it was Mr Quinn. As I don’t post on Blue Moon, feel free to throw that in if it helps put it to bed. Last time I looked it was 70+ pages!

I swapped tweets with Chris Bailey, MCFC content editor, on BH Monday and he said he had no idea! Have had Tweets from Lakey (who played with Big Niall) and Fanzone Danny a few weeks ago that said they both thought it was Quinny. But no definitive proof!

For the record - amongst all us lot - we have 5 Tylerites (although 3 from same family!) and 9 Quinnites....

fkn hell,

just shows we have no hope in hell of solidarity or acheiving anything as a group......

if such a proportion of u so called fans think its quinny.............OH DEAR

its tyler all day every day you aint gonna get away from that fact...........

fkn hell i wonder what world u quinning qunts live in

geoff-hurst-controversial-goal.jpg

Suprised this is still going on, but just perplexed by those who believe its Tyler. I keep listening, and the paranoia may eventually win the battle and I become a Tylerite, lol.

Not a doubt, its the big Irish man. Its so obvious-I could list multiple reasons as to why but I cant be arsed, no doubt theyve been said before anyway.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.