"Stupendous!"

Tyler says it in the sentence, he runs perfectly into it, building up for it, there's no Dublin accent in there at all.

"Stupendous!"

Case closed. Glad we finally sorted this out.

Bloody stupendous, Martin!

Re: stupendous

Pam said:
LoveCity said:
100% Tyler for me, it's a follow on from his sentence and is pronounced without even a hint of an Irish accent. And it is said closer to Tyler's last sentence than Quinn's "The greatest moment I've..." line. There's barely a second between Tyler saying "snatch the title away from Manchester United" and "stupendous" and I'm pretty sure the guest commentators are trained to wait a few seconds more before commenting so as to not talk over the main one.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2onSRMLQ9Z0&feature=related[/youtube]

This is as good an excuse as any to watch it again. Thanks.
I agree it is good to hear again. Despite the email, it cannot but be Mr Q. As for guest commentators being trained, I am not sure that moment in time was one when anyone's training was much in evidence. As a lifetime blue I am trained to think that there is still time to fuck it up..... But not THAT day I didn't.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.