"Stupendous!"

No need to tell us with proof. My ears are all the proof I've needed all along.

Harvster said:
I know this is ancient news, but if anybody still cares I got the definitive answer from the horse's mouth, so to speak, today.

Felt like a bit of an idiot, but as we sit just a few rows behind the commentators I decided to give a short note to Mr T before kick off, asking him to confirm who said the 'S' word.

Rather embarrassingly, Martin read the note and clear didn't have a clue what I was on about, but he passed it to Niall, who clearly did.

I've always been 100% in the Quinny, but their response was that Martin didn't have clue and couldn't recall either of them saying it, but Niall was absolutely certain it was ......, drumroll - Martin Tyler.

Complete fairy story.

just spoke to steve hawking, he told me eventualy that he was there testing a new atomic sound measuring device, and that on playback he was sure it was tyler.

It was Quinny. Anyone who thinks otherwise go and form a new club as we don't want you in ours.

Sick Swan said:
just spoke to steve hawking, he told me eventualy that he was there testing a new atomic sound measuring device, and that on playback he was sure it was tyler.

Lies.

first day on here but never even knew this was being debated but for what its worth i thought it was quinn

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.