Stupid little things that bug you

There are supposed to be no adverts on the BBC so why do they constantly do repeat trailers about up and coming programmes.

As it is the 100th page can l reiterate the imported Americanisms:

'Can l get........'
'So........ .'
'I was, like........ '
Just thinking of them pisses me off and l can't be bothered with the test.

What makes people imitate the speech habits of the Land of Daft Donald Trump.
Oh and 'is that a thing'. Grrrrrrrr

Last edited:
I've got a variation on the previous couple of posts. It only happened once, but it did piss me off. 45 seconds to k.o., literally, I'm trying to make my way down to my seat in the South Stand, and some imbecile is taking a photo with his mobile of his little kiddy, both of them across the aisle, blocking my way down! And he was the one who got indignant with me, when I wanted to get by in a hurry… couldn't believe it. He's got the entire match to take a photo of his offspring, including the fifteen minutes at half time. And he can take it in their row or, if he wants the backdrop of the pitch, after the final whistle.

Well it ain’t ski Rossendale anymore for starters!
I live close by
I didnt know the faux snowslope was gone but you did post something about living in that area and that you were a regular at the temperance pub in Rawtenstall. Your username seems to have a connection to dandelion amd burdock:)

As it is the 100th page can l reiterate the imported Americanisms:

'Can l get........'
'So........ .'
'I was, like........ '
Just thinking of them pisses me off and l can't be bothered with the test.

What makes people imitate the speech habits of the Land of Daft Donald Trump.
Oh and 'is that a thing'. Grrrrrrrr
'Period' when people mean full stop. Very irritating.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.