Stupid little things that bug you

The other night after the Crystal Palace game the guy in the studio said something like Palace beat United under the lights at Selhurst Park, why do they always have to say under the lights, it’s dark we know it’s under the lights.
But if they didn't, we might not know that some games are played "under the lights, on a special European night, backed by the Kop in full voice, European royalty, best fans ever, this means more..."

What a lying the **** internet turned out to be. Followed instructions to wash my fabric vertical blinds all rolled up and put into one of those delicates bags to put on delicates wash. Spent the last jour trimming bits of fraying on the edge of loads of them. What a twat of a job. Think they may be alright in the end, fingers crossed. Sorry for the mumsnet style post, but it certainly bugged me. Back to talking about tits, beer and sport......

What a lying the **** internet turned out to be. Followed instructions to wash my fabric vertical blinds all rolled up and put into one of those delicates bags to put on delicates wash. Spent the last jour trimming bits of fraying on the edge of loads of them. What a twat of a job. Think they may be alright in the end, fingers crossed. Sorry for the mumsnet style post, but it certainly bugged me. Back to talking about tits, beer and sport......
Can't wait for the Stella Artois sponsored tennis tournament at Wimbledon this year. I love watching the women's matches. Great rallies.

I lost the battery charger for a garden tool so contacted the manufacturer to ask about a replacement. I gave them model and serial number. Their first email response was the now, obligatory, "We are experiencing heavier than usual..."
Their second email aske me to take a picture of the missing item. Despite all temptations to be rude or sarcastic, I merely pointed out the obvious flaw in their request and remined them of model and serial number.
However, On the company's "Spare Parts" website, I did find said item (though out of stock) and duly copied the image and sent it to them, clearly pointing out it was taken from their website.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.