Stupid little things that bug you

im sure its probably already been mentioned but those new bottles where the top stays attached when you take it off, i know they are good for the environment but whatever thundercunt came up with that idea needs shooting
I can never get the fucking cap back on , another thing i cant do with one hand

Tradesmen who’s services you require who don’t answer your calls or return your messages
Fcukin weird way to run a business
I needed some paving doing, a serious amount.
Not one of the three local small companies bothered to ring me back. Had to go further afield: bingo, a brilliant guy.

I needed some paving doing, a serious amount.
Not one of the three local small companies bothered to ring me back. Had to go further, anfield: bingo, a brilliant guy.
A comma and the letter a. That's all that was needed to explain why he left. Stick with the cult or lay paving, no brainer.

Mind you Melwood hasn't got any paths now :-)

A comma and the letter a. That's all that was needed to explain why he left. Stick with the cult or lay paving, no brainer.

Mind you Melwood hasn't got any paths now :-)
No, he plans a rest followed by replacing Pep. Now that would be a bad day for football.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.