Stupid little things that bug you

Self service screens at burger king. A few days away so for a quick dinner we order a whopper meal. Going fine order whopper meal, than asks 'do you want lettuce, tomatoes etc' I thought that as I had ordered a whopper these were extras so I just ordered a plain whopper.

When I get it its just a dry burger in a bun. No lettuce, tomatoes etc.

I go back to the desk and complain they say I ordered a plain whopper. Yes i ordered a whopper without any extras this is just a burger not a whopper.
No when you click plain that's just a burger. No I clicked a plain whopper without what I thought were extras, so now when I press whopper, it isn't a whopper until I say I want all the filling that goes into a whopper even though I ordered a whopper !

I guess if you ordered a cheese burger you have to click to say you want cheese on your cheese burger.

You have to click what you want in your whopper I thought you only clicked it if you didn't want a normal whopper

Last edited:
Self service screens at burger king. A few days away so for a quick dinner we order a whopper meal. Going fine order whopper meal, than asks 'do you want lettuce, tomatoes etc' I thought that as I had ordered a whopper these were extras so I just ordered a plain whopper.

When I get it its just a dry burger in a bun. No lettuce, tomatoes etc.

I go back to the desk and complain they say I ordered a plain whopper. Yes i ordered a whopper without any extras this is just a burger not a whopper.
No when you click plain that's just a burger. No I clicked a plain whopper without what I thought were extras, so now when I press whopper, it isn't a whopper until I say I want all the filling that goes into a whopper even though I ordered a whopper !

I guess if you ordered a cheese burger you have to click to say you want cheese on your cheese burger.

You have to click what you want in your whopper I thought you only clicked it if you didn't want a normal whopper
The peeps who design interfaces are clueless about consumers because they are techies. I once worked my way through a website for some lighting, leds etc but at the end it failed due to not processing credit cards correctly. I dropped them an email to say I had gone elsewhere as their checkout didn’t work. They replied: “Yes, we know. Working on it.” D’oh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.