Stupid little things that bug you

phone updates, they are forced on you and then change all your fecking settings for no good reason

Must have been said before, but people who can't use their & there correctly. Also people who say literally all the time. And finally, plastic milk bottles when the tab on the peel back top breaks or is not there, that's just annoying
Yeah it's annoying when there not on their, it's literally the most annoying thing ever.

When you need a cash machine.
You see 2 next to each other, both free so park up, seat belt off and open the car door and within 20 seconds it’s 6 deep and one machine isn’t working.

The Manchester Evening News obsession with Gemma Atkinson & Helen Flanagan.
They just post a pic on social media and the M.E.N. make a non-story about it every day

When you need a cash machine.
You see 2 next to each other, both free so park up, seat belt off and open the car door and within 20 seconds it’s 6 deep and one machine isn’t working.

The Manchester Evening News obsession with Gemma Atkinson & Helen Flanagan.
They just post a pic on social media and the M.E.N. make a non-story about it every day
Not as bad as seeing a public convince from a few hundred yards only to get there and it's shut

Just bought a Cooper S and discovered it doesn't have a CD player. FFS it's taken me 7 years to work the Blue tooth and change the clock in my van and now, according to the girls at work, I have to do something with something called spottyfy.....fucking progress, it's come full circle and for what ??

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.