Stupid little things that bug you

Asked the bar staff if i could have a bottle of diet coke (1ltr) to take upto the room in the all inclusive I'm currently in "oh no no sir, its not allowed." "Why not?" "Its just not allowed sir". " can i take a glass of coke to the room?" "Oh yes sir, sure sure." "Is there a limit on how many glasses i take up?" "Er, i dont think so sir, as many as you can safely carry." "Ok, can i have two glasses of coke each for my wife my son and me please?" "Ok sir no problem." "Actually, would it not be easier to just give me the bottle rather than my family have to take six glasses to the room." "No no sir, i'm sorry, you cant take bottles to the room."

Aaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The inappropriate use of the word amazing. It’s not amazing that I’ll be in Tuesday or amazing that that my gas meter is in a cupboard outside or amazing you can park outside my house. Some fleas can jump over 200 times their own body length, that’s amazing.
My beef is with everything creating "History".
"He is now the youngest player IN HISTORY to play... for what ever team.
Actually the kid before him, at the time also made history, then the kid before him...and so on.
It's not history, it's simply a new record.

Dropping a big bread knife on my foot , two inch cut , bled like a bastard, several dressing on top of each other as i had to go out , it was a bloody mess

My moan is god creating feet to be in such a position that if you drop something it will always land on your feet

Dropping a big bread knife on my foot , two inch cut , bled like a bastard, several dressing on top of each other as i had to go out , it was a bloody mess

You aren't meant to play mumblety-peg on your own Kaz.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mum... is generally played,his own foot as possible.

My moan is god creating feet to be in such a position that if you drop something it will always land on your feet

Someone needs to make you some boot slippers with toe caps.

Would you fit in these?

Checking out a young lady whilst your out with your missus and they then let on to each other

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.