Stupid little things that bug you

Order something online or contact some organisation and you are plagued with "How did we do?" calls and texts. How's our website? Review the product?, How was delivery?...
Especially daft is when a small parcel is dropped through your letterbox and you're asked to "Rate the Courier".
Try and actually speak to someone if you've got a complaint.... fucking no chance.

Newsreaders or any presenters for that matter, ending the sentences by mumbling the last bit. Countless times, I cannot fathom out the last bit of what they have said because they have mumbled right at the end. Infuriates me.

In the doubles tennis, after every point they touch hands or fist bump. Just get on with it
I used to play a lot of tennis and my doubles partner did that, (I guess you could then say that I did too) but it felt weird to do it after you lost a point. For sure after you've won a point but not unless.

Cockneys on holiday
Why are they so fucking loud ?
Breakfast this morning, just choosing between an apple and an orange involved the whole fuckin room!!

Get both and decide when you back to the table you tw@t and leave everyone else out of it as no one else is remotely arsed !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.