Stupid little things that bug you

People on ladders that don’t use all the rungs and stretch out trying to reach something high. Climb higher you idiot !

They way an Only Fans Model can earn $57,000,000 in 3yrs

Too many perverts have too much money

My mate said whats wrong with X Hamster?

I saw that before, everything wrong with modern society. She was only famous for acting like a fucking brat as a 14 year old on some TV show. Then loads of weirdos remembered her for 4 years then spent 57 million on her nudes. All want locking up in my opinion.

people sitting on the aisle seat and leaving the window seat empty, especially when trains are packed. so you have to ask their permission to sit there. cunts.
Or sit on a seat and then dump their luggage on a vacant seat. Was once on a busy train and the conducter announced that "could those of you who have paid for one seat but are occupying two seats due to putting bags on the next seat please remove their bags to allow other travellers who have also paid for one ticket to have the chance of getting a seat". It worked.

Fucking Fanny. “This is not a step”, printed on the top of a step ladder is a dare.
I have a new guy working for me and it’s painful to watch him on a ladder, half way up and stretched out trying to nail something off, climb up you tool, make it easy on yourself

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.