Stupid little things that bug you

I've a mate who bought a nail gun and did the sensible thing, he practised on an old piece of wood before doing the real job.

He nailed the wood onto the lid of the chest freezer he was using as a work bench.
I'm laughing here but....we've all done something similar. I have a rip saw and was cutting a 8 x 4 sheet of flooring, plus a Black and Decker work mate, straight through, only realised when the whole lot collapsed.

I'm laughing here but....we've all done something similar. I have a rip saw and was cutting a 8 x 4 sheet of flooring, plus a Black and Decker work mate, straight through, only realised when the whole lot collapsed.
Mrs Onholiday was constructing some sort of gingerbread house or similar that she had made.

One of the elements was using sugar glass for windows - apparently it was quite tough to break it up so took a hammer to it on top of the glass based hob.

You know exact how this ends...........

Mrs Onholiday was constructing some sort of gingerbread house or similar that she had made.

One of the elements was using sugar glass for windows - apparently it was quite tough to break it up so took a hammer to it on top of the glass based hob.

You know exact how this ends...........
with her blaming you for not telling her that would happen?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.