Stupid little things that bug you

Contestants on quiz shows like "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire"...

They get asked a question, They know the answer, Yet they go through the other three incorrect answers as to why they are incorrect...

Just answer the fucking question and get on with it.
Contestants on "Who Wants To Be A Millionaire" who are between two answers. Keep it to yourself because you can guarantee that when you go 50/50, those two will be the ones the computer "randomly" leaves up on the screen.

When the Missus will sweep up but sweep it into a corner rather then into the bin.
mixing plates and glasses/mugs in the washing up bowl, its one or the other

Job application forms.

I had a form from someone applying for a job where I work. I'm doing the interview etc, I was told this person is really keen to work here by his mate who works here.

It was the worst application form I have seen in over 30 years of doing interviews. Absolutely shocking.
A young lad came into my office, for a job interview, slapping chewing gum and smoking.
I told him to leave and return in 5 minutes with an appropriate manner. He never did.

When the Missus will sweep up but sweep it into a corner rather then into the bin.
mixing plates and glasses/mugs in the washing up bowl, its one or the other

Why the fuck would you sweep it into a corner?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.