Stupid little things that bug you

View attachment 127672
This one does look hard to be fair. Still, why the attitude?
I would stay away from this one
What really pissed me off today was that my credit card was blocked for no apparent reason. It was incredibly frustrating and inconvenient. Thankfully, regent bank customer service was able to resolve the issue quickly, which I appreciate. However, it was still an unpleasant experience and a significant waste of time. It’s always annoying when unexpected issues like this arise, even if they are resolved swiftly. I’m hoping there won’t be any more surprises like this in the future

Last edited:
Blokes who pull those very small bags on wheels, you know the type.
Just carry the sodding thing.

Cases with handles of any size are an absolute menace. They're a tripping hazard, and their owners have a habit of stopping without warning at the most inconvenient location to extend or retract the handles.
And I saw Dr. Xand on TV a few weeks ago say they are bad for your posture, so therefore your back, and you are much better off using a rucksack or tote bag.

People who make that stupid fucking heart gesture with their hands. Son of spurs in particular
It's now the norm to introduce each athlete individually before the race. Some of the gesture they make when the camera focuses on them are embarrassing.

ps stopping the introductions would probably reduce the games by about 5 days.

It's now the norm to introduce each athlete individually before the race. Some of the gesture they make when the camera focuses on them are embarrassing.

ps stopping the introductions would probably reduce the games by about 5 days.
One of the Jamaican runners in the 100 metres the other night kept doing his little routine of pointing to his eyes then to the finish line everytime the camera was on him, it was very funny when he finished last, also the Norway bloke in the 1500m final giving it the "number one" hand gesture all the time before the race, I think he finished 5th :-)

On Radio 5 live this morning, they interviewed some bugger about the cycling team at the Olympics.
He er spoke er for er a long er time putting fucking er between er most er of the er fucking er words he er uttered.
Can't they interview people who can speak properly. Went on for four fucking minutes.. kept turning it down, back up again...complete er tosser.
Hahaha, one of the women cyclists who won the gold medal couldn’t say a sentence without the word ‘like’ being in it somewhere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.