Stupid little things that bug you

Anything Taylor Swift does like change a setlist, or tour the UK being seen as newsworthy on the BBC News Website.

If the internet was around in the 60s, I doubt The Beatles would get the same treatment, as life was much better back then and only newsworthy things were reported on.
Maybe, but Lennon’s lie in for peace made the main news for a week.

Probably the wrong thread

1000008116.jpg

People who dump their rubbish by their front door when it isn't collection day. On the bench next to this was sat a nan and two young children non speaking English. As am stood there taking photos for the local council, the two little kids are happily sitting on the bench dropping their sweet wrappers on the floor.
Seeing as I had my high viz on I said to them ' would please not drop your wrappers as I have to pick them up. The adult said something to the kids and they stopped. No apology, no looking at me, the adult didn't do a thing other than stop them. Why the fuck was she allowing them to do it in the first place.

View attachment 128408

People who dump their rubbish by their front door when it isn't collection day. On the bench next to this was sat a nan and two young children non speaking English. As am stood there taking photos for the local council, the two little kids are happily sitting on the bench dropping their sweet wrappers on the floor.
Seeing as I had my high viz on I said to them ' would please not drop your wrappers as I have to pick them up. The adult said something to the kids and they stopped. No apology, no looking at me, the adult didn't do a thing other than stop them. Why the fuck was she allowing them to do it in the first place.
When I worked for a bus group they had a theory. They told drivers to keep the bus clean and free from litter. Thst way it stayed clean as people showed more respect. In the main it worked.
If they are sat next to 3 piles of rubbish, maybe they thought the same, it's a shit tip why bother. Don't get me wrong, I agree with you, I hate litter.

When I worked for a bus group they had a theory. They told drivers to keep the bus clean and free from litter. Thst way it stayed clean as people showed more respect. In the main it worked.
If they are sat next to 3 piles of rubbish, maybe they thought the same, it's a shit tip why bother. Don't get me wrong, I agree with you, I hate litter.

Agree but those bags of rubbish have been put by the front door my , how do I say this, by people who look like they come from the same country as the people on the bench.
This flat has had two visits from the council in the last month for dumping their rubbish. They just don't care

View attachment 128408

Because she is scum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.