Stupid little things that bug you

People who use the word “myself” incorrectly in a sentence thinking they sound more intelligent than using “me” or “I”.

“Myself and Dave will be taking the lead on that”.

Doesn’t make any sense.

To use the word “myself” means you’re doing something on your own - “I did that myself”.

it should be “Dave and I will be taking the lead on that” but to be honest “me and Dave” would be just as good instead of “myself and...”
you should know by now on this forum that the time for good grammar is long went.

The security light at a neighbours that comes on every time someone walks past. Right in my line of sight. Pisses me off but I’m determined not to mention it to them because that would make me a petty git.

Then you stand in the piss and walk in your house, work, etc with piss on your trainers . Dirty twats pal

I once went in McDonald’s on Oxford Road and thought I’ll have a piss before I get a Big Mac. In I walked to find a giant turd in the Urinal! Needless to say it put me off my Burger.

How everything is made for people who are 5’5”.

I’m not even that tall (6’4”) but if I want to fit on a plane I have to pay extra for leg room (not “extra leg room), I can’t fit in the seats on the Met or a bus properly.

I can’t walk into a shop and ask for any pair of shoes I fancy as I get the response “we only go up to 11s”.

If I didn’t duck my head slightly when walking through doorways I’d hit my head, especially now with this new dad of having mag locks.

Freak!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.