Stupid little things that bug you

"YOUS" really gets on my nerves. Predominantly used by Miserysiders, but now getting everywhere.

Can I argue with you on this point, in fact fuck I am going to. I always thought you'se was a Manc 'scally' saying.

Are you'se der Dibble, being a classic phrase (are you the police for non mancs)

Yanks and Canadians are backwards when it comes to dates. Today for instance over here is 05/08/2020
Weird really because Canada usually does the opposite of those weirdos.

The classic being the very sad Twin Towers tragedy. 9-11 ! The fact that there is a chain of supermarkets called 7-11 doesn't seem to bother them, it is the 11th of September you stupid colonial fuck wits.

My Mrs will insist on watching something on the tele .when I had planned on watching something else. We then sit thru some tosh and she goes to bed 15 minutes before the end.
Last night she also insisted on watching the Queen at 9pm and 2 minutes into the speech went to the toilet.
She will also watch a film and have no idea what is going on. At both The Usual Suspects and Pulp Fiction, which we went to the cinema to see, she piped up 15 minutes before the end "do you know whats going on"

The classic being the very sad Twin Towers tragedy. 9-11 ! The fact that there is a chain of supermarkets called 7-11 doesn't seem to bother them, it is the 11th of September you stupid colonial fuck wits.

While we're on yank weirdness, can I throw in the way they have to pronounce the h in vehicle, changing the word to 3 syllables.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.