Stupid little things that bug you

If I was the guy on the other end Id hang up. Cant stand being on speaker, ive hung up mid sentance with family members before, as soon as I realised I was on speaker. Now they know better.

I had a horrific experience of that, years ago when I was in a bad place over an ex I was talking to my mum and dad on bluetooth as they were driving pouring my heart out and heard a cough. I said 'who is that'and mum said óh we are just taking Jacqui and John to the pub'!

Jacqui and John had been listening to every word I had said. I was livid!

I had a horrific experience of that, years ago when I was in a bad place over an ex I was talking to my mum and dad on bluetooth as they were driving pouring my heart out and heard a cough. I said 'who is that'and mum said óh we are just taking Jacqui and John to the pub'!

Jacqui and John had been listening to every word I had said. I was livid!
Well they do say a problem shared is a problem halved. But it could have been worse , if it had been your ex who was sat in the back of the car getting a lift to the pub with her new boyfriend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.