Stupid little things that bug you

Basically a function that sends a confirmation to the reader that you've read their email.

A bit like if your missus texted you "where are you?" when you'd gone to the pub and your phone sending her a message to say you'd read the text just so you get a bigger bollocking when you get home, though Whatsapp/Messenger already do this underhandedly anyway.

It’s so cunts can email a massive group of people and get a shit load of read receipts back to:

a) make themselves look popular with all the email notifications going ping ping ping
b) land you in the shit when you say “nope, I never saw that email”…”oh you mean this one that you read at 11:54am Tuesday before last”…basically used by snitching cunts with nowt better to do

Noise. I can't stand it. I've hit my 40s and I've turned into my old man.
I'm working from home and I live on the same street as a nursery, a dog obedience school, and a church.
So I get the screaming little fuckers at the nursery from 9am - 5pm (although the nursery staff are more annoying than the kids).
Then the dogs start at about 7 - 9pm at the dog obedience school every night.
And all the God botherers en masse early doors on Saturday and Sunday mornings - all slamming their BMW and Mercedes doors before they go inside and pray for all the poor people.

EDIT: Over the last 18 months I've reached a conclusion that Catholics are the most selfish twats on the planet.

Can't wait until the office is open again for a daily break from it because I've turned into a right moaning old bastard.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.