Stupid little things that bug you

Cunts at work who email you then 1 minute later ping you on instant messenger. I won’t answer your IM **** because I’m busy answering your fucking email.

Actually it’s not actually a stupid little thing at all.

Oh and cunts that put read receipts on emails, fuck off.
Probably non-techy chaps like myself who has never heard of a 'read reciept'. What on earth is that?

Probably non-techy chaps like myself who has never heard of a 'read reciept'. What on earth is that?
Basically a function that sends a confirmation to the reader that you've read their email.

A bit like if your missus texted you "where are you?" when you'd gone to the pub and your phone sending her a message to say you'd read the text just so you get a bigger bollocking when you get home, though Whatsapp/Messenger already do this underhandedly anyway.

Basically a function that sends a confirmation to the reader that you've read their email.

A bit like if your missus texted you "where are you?" when you'd gone to the pub and your phone sending her a message to say you'd read the text just so you get a bigger bollocking when you get home, though Whatsapp/Messenger already do this underhandedly anyway.
Turn your phone off in the pub.

I see, like those blue ticks on Whatsapp

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.