Stupid little things that bug you

CambridgeExileBlue

Team supported
Man City
When advertisers speed up the end of a radio advert to a point where it is near impossible to understand the T&C's. It is even more ridiculous that the Advertising Standard Agency insist on these rules but think it's OK that no one can actually hear them.
Drives me to apoplexy-no need for it, as posted before…
But then I hate all adverts and have to immediately turn over when they come on. The One good thing about the bbc.

flyer

When advertisers speed up the end of a radio advert to a point where it is near impossible to understand the T&C's. It is even more ridiculous that the Advertising Standard Agency insist on these rules but think it's OK that no one can actually hear them.
That's always made me mad. the speed should be the same at least as the legal bollocks is what will cause you the pain when you can't pay the money.

Double R

'Let me give you a piece of advice'. No, fuck off. If I wanted advice I would ask for it. Can't stand know it all's. Patronising gits who think they know the lot when in reality they know sweet FA about anything.

Uncle Wally One Ball

The way Americans pronounce 'suggest'.
'sug jest'.
Oh, and 'aluminium'.
'aloooomminumium'.
The way Americans speak in general. They cant all have lisps, so why can they pronounce the letter S properly? Case in point, watch Christian Bale or that day walker from Homeland and Band of Brothers do an American accents. Its coached into them, because they all do it. Just say sausages properly without spraying the word out of your front teeth!

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.