Stupid little things that bug you

How the fuck have you got to your age without having a set system for the items you need in your pockets?
A set system for items in my pockets?
I’m not going through an airport check-in, i’m going to Asda - once i’ve made sure i’ve parked within the lines and i’ve got my bags-for-life my mind wonders.
I would honestly lose my bollocks if they weren’t in a sack!

People at self service checkouts who don't bag their shopping straight away and instead wait until they've paid and then stand there for 5 minutes bagging it all up. Also, on a related note, the maniacs who put all their un bagged shopping in a trolley and then transfer it all, still unbagged, item by item, into their boot. Absolute wierdos.

This might be the winner of smallest things to get irate about on this thread.

Hate the people who tut or act impatiently at the tills. How long does it take for you to go around the supermarket and you have to be impatient for the last few minutes at the end. Especially the cunts that haven't been in a long queue and saunter up at the end expecting not to wait.

Go to another till or shut up and don't act a ****. There's plenty of options in numerous supermarkets where you can scan whilst you shop if you don't want to wait in queue. Ironically enough I saw some **** doing this directly into his bags but walking with family with him alongside his small trolley at snail's pace and clogging up aisles.

Oh and the cunts that stand across the aisle as if they are gazing at a piece or art rather than looking for an item on the shelf blocking a space designed for two people to pass either side without issues.

Yes, it's annoying being behind people who are particularly slow, I was behind someone trying to use half a dozen vouchers and needing the assistance of staff on a self-checkout in a busy Morrison's in Camden once, but tutting and acting irritable wouldn't have made her any quicker.

Didn't get an item I put on the belt and got overcharged on number of loose veg because a couple were acting impatiently and the checkout guy rushed it out.

This might be the winner of smallest things to get irate about on this thread.

Hate the people who tut or act impatiently at the tills. How long does it take for you to go around the supermarket and you have to be impatient for the last few minutes at the end. Especially the cunts that haven't been in a long queue and saunter up at the end expecting not to wait.

Go to another till or shut up and don't act a ****. There's plenty of options in numerous supermarkets where you can scan whilst you shop if you don't want to wait in queue. Ironically enough I saw some **** doing this directly into his bags but walking with family with him alongside his small trolley at snail's pace and clogging up aisles.

Oh and the cunts that stand across the aisle as if they are gazing at a piece or art rather than looking for an item on the shelf blocking a space designed for two people to pass either side without issues.

Yes, it's annoying being behind people who are particularly slow, I was behind someone trying to use half a dozen vouchers and needing the assistance of staff on a self-checkout in a busy Morrison's in Camden once, but tutting and acting irritable wouldn't have made her any quicker.

Didn't get an item I put on the belt and got overcharged on number of loose veg because a couple were acting impatiently and the checkout guy rushed it out.
You're winding me right up you fucker.....

Passing this on the bus a few times a week and not knowing what it is:

FD9EA429-F0DD-4650-BCCB-DF09466BAE34.jpeg

It’s outside Wythenshawe Hospital, by the bus terminus.

Is it an ancient standing stone or something?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.