Stupid little things that bug you

Passing this on the bus a few times a week and not knowing what it is:

View attachment 28284

It’s outside Wythenshawe Hospital, by the bus terminus.

Is it an ancient standing stone or something?

Memorial stone was my first thought, Google lens agrees. Might be markings or a plaque on other side that confirms this if you get out and have a look.

Hospital was built on site previously used as a sanatorium so might be to do with that.

YouTube fucking adverts.
1) There’s 1 or 2 at the beginning of whatever you watching, then 1 in the middle and 1 right at the end!
2) When you have a shite signal, the video will buffer but all 16 adverts play fine.
3) The company’s themselves who pay YouTube to advertise…..what a waste of money you absolute Dossers….most people skip adverts without watching them or put the tv/phone on silent, turn away for 30 seconds until the shite has ended
4) know your audience, if my 4yr old daughter is watching a childrens slime video, she isn’t in a position to buy a new Saloon 4x4 car or apply for a credit card
5) I think i’ve over done it with 5
Vanced is the way forward

A set system for items in my pockets?
I’m not going through an airport check-in, i’m going to Asda - once i’ve made sure i’ve parked within the lines and i’ve got my bags-for-life my mind wonders.
I would honestly lose my bollocks if they weren’t in a sack!
Don't let him bully you I have the exact same problem. Why the fuck would I put my keys in my left pocket? I remove the ignition key with my right hand so.......

A set system for items in my pockets?
I’m not going through an airport check-in, i’m going to Asda - once i’ve made sure i’ve parked within the lines and i’ve got my bags-for-life my mind wonders.
I would honestly lose my bollocks if they weren’t in a sack!
Yes! Coins and mobile phones in left trousers pocket, keys in the right, wallet in back pocket. I never have a moment of doubt where things are.

View attachment 28284

It's obviously a meteorite that ran out of steam just at the point when it reached the earth. Probably been there for thousands of years.

View attachment 28284

No..it was a kidney stone I passed..just got through the one eyed trouser snake.

Hope no-one has had renal colic..fuck me that pain is bad.

No..it was a kidney stone I passed..just got through the one eyed trouser snake.

Hope no-one has had renal colic..fuck me that pain is bad.
I concur. I had a kidney stone a couple of decades ago and the pain was almost unbearable. I ended up passing it and the little fucker was no bigger than a peppercorn. I have heard of women saying that it is worse pain than childbirth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.