Stupid little things that bug you

No tub ! Why would I put the butter out of the tub and into a dish ?
A tub implies margarine. A butter dish is flat bottomed with a very slight raised edge and it also has a lid. Posh people like me use a butter dish. Common people use narrative tubs.

A tub implies margarine. A butter dish is flat bottomed with a very slight raised edge and it also has a lid. Posh people like me use a butter dish. Common people use narrative tubs.
A tub is flat bottomed and also has a lid. There are loads in the supermarket where said products can be procured.

A tub is flat bottomed and also has a lid. There are loads in the supermarket where said products can be procured.
Noooooooo, a tub is a tub like a bath tub or tub o'lard. You must he really common.

It is and always will he a butter dish.

Last edited:
Noooooooo, a tub is a tub like a bath tub or tub o'lard. You must he really common.

It us and always will he a butter dish.
What are those plastic things called in a supermarket you buy butter and margarine in ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.