Stupid little things that bug you

The National Weather forecast, its not national at all you gits, always London centric and always different from the forecast local news forecasts. And don't get me started on the weather forecast from Carol Kirkwood, I would have to file those under the "Stupid BIG things that bug you" thread grrrrrrrrr

Just heard a bloke whistling & singing Xmas songs in the adjacent cubicle in the swimming changing room. I nearly told him to "shut the f*** up" until I realised kids were present.
Why do some people insist on creating personal noise pollution all the time? To quote Depeche Mode, "Enjoy the Silence"!
It's quite ironic that Depeche Mode sang "Enjoy the Silence".

Baseball caps. Who actually wears them these days, apart from middle aged, fifty something tossers?
I’ve never got these things. They’re bloody awful in a fashion sense.

Flat caps and trilbies are miles better looking than the caps that are supposed to be for baseball players in those two or three leagues they play baseball in around the world.

Even worse though are people who wear them backwards. What’s the point? They look even shitter back-to-front and don’t do the job they’re designed to that way round.

American shite that belong in the bin along with graffiti.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just watching Pointless, and Alexander Armstrong’s bald patch is bugging me.

Just shave your head mate.

Is it just me? Every time I am in a shop, or on a train and there is some doss **** wearing a mask, but their nose is hanging out, I have an overwhelming desire to punch it. It really bugs me. I get less psychotic with people who wear fuck all mask at all. At least they are ssying fuck it, I dont agree and think its selfish, but the snout hoverers? Praise the Lord and Pass The Ammunition.

There, I said it. Cunts.

Is it just me? Every time I am in a shop, or on a train and there is some doss **** wearing a mask, but their nose is hanging out, I have an overwhelming desire to punch it. It really bugs me. I get less psychotic with people who wear fuck all mask at all. At least they are ssying fuck it, I dont agree and think its selfish, but the snout hoverers? Praise the Lord and Pass The Ammunition.

There, I said it. Cunts.
It's like wearing a condom but slitting it at the top.

I’ve never got these things. They’re bloody awful in a fashion sense.

Flat caps and trilbies are miles better looking than the caps that are supposed to be for baseball players in those two or three leagues they play baseball in around the world.

Even worse though are people who wear them backwards. What’s the point? They look even shitter back-to-front and don’t do the job they’re designed to that way round.

American shite that belong in the bin along with graffiti.
They’re not a fashion item ffs, they’re to keep the sun off you. Obviously there are some twats who wear them for that but their purpose is to stop sun. If the sun is beating down on the back of your neck then you twist it around to stop it. I have dozens of them scattered all over the place just in case I need one, nothing worse than squinting and burning up.

They’re not a fashion item ffs, they’re to keep the sun off you. Obviously there are some twats who wear them for that but their purpose is to stop sun. If the sun is beating down on the back of your neck then you twist it around to stop it. I have dozens of them scattered all over the place just in case I need one, nothing worse than squinting and burning up.
No chance of the sun on your neck 320 days of the year if you're lucky though. Wearers are firmly in the twat in a hat category over here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.