Stupid little things that bug you

No chance of the sun on your neck 320 days of the year if you're lucky though. Wearers are firmly in the twat in a hat category over here.

31-EAACBA-D878-45-B4-B3-A9-5-CC28989-A948.webp

The National Weather forecast, its not national at all you gits, always London centric and always different from the forecast local news forecasts. And don't get me started on the weather forecast from Carol Kirkwood, I would have to file those under the "Stupid BIG things that bug you" thread grrrrrrrrr
Gud mourning to youuuuu

Players who screw their faces in rage clenching their fists inches from their own faces, shouting angrily to no-one in particular whenever they or their team score.
Contrast that with the happy smiling faces from City players as they all congratulate our many scorers.
But I hate anyone who scores against us no matter what they do.

Or fuckers that pull out of a junction causing you to break then ramp it up to an eye watering 24 mph.
Totally. In a huge hurry to get onto the road in front of you and then not a care in the world...until they speed up to pile through the next set of traffic lights on amber, leaving you stranded in their wake and fucking fuming.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.