Stupid little things that bug you

Ringing up your car insurance to make a change to policy but the person who I need to speak to isn’t at their desk and will ring me back.
2 hours later ……

Surely my details are in the system and can be accessed by more than one person

My local Co-Op has an "Express" check-out counter. Express!? Customers, buying 'phone top-ups, dithering over scratch cards, customers with more than 10 items. To buy fags, the assistant unlocks the "special" cabinet, hunts around, "Not got them, have these instead?", re-locks, customer changes mind, "20 not10".
I did email regional head office pointing out it was hardly "Express". They did respond stating they would do something about it and they did... they removed the "Express" sign.
”20 not 10”
Tens went out with the ark and you can’t buy five woodbines in a sweets bag no more.

I’ve pondered something in the Manchester Skyline thread where we might have more scumbags than other cities.

I use buses a lot, I’ve been on buses in many other cities… none are as disgusting as Manchester buses.

I think we have a proper problem with utter cunts littering and just leaving everything in a tip and not giving a shit about leaving it.

I find Manchester more filthy compared to anywhere else in the country.
My local bus banned snacking and drinks years ago. Big improvement.

When my daughter is watching Tick-Tock or Youtube, seeing the size of the houses/rooms abroad - mostly in America.
Unsure if American’s earn more money or houses are cheaper - or both?
Some of the kitchens are bigger than my whole flat, and the swimming pools just take the piss
That's because they are all made of wood, in a day, with the help of neighbours, in a swamp.

Pointless is bad for this. Asking questions about American vice-presidents and suchlike. I’d struggle to name any never mind find a pointless answer being the last to answer out of twelve people.

American state capital (not capitol) cities is another one. Who the fuck knows what the state capital of Idaho is?
Idahoblue

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.