Stupid little things that bug you

Unknown item in the bagging area.
Oh don't start me.
Sainsburys self service. Basket on the right till in the middle and a space on the left for scanned items.... so why can't I put my fucking bag there to load the flamin' stuff as I scan it. Oh no, I have to place it down and wait until I finish everything then set about trying to pack it all into a bag I cannot rest anywhere.
All in case I sneak a packet of biscuits into my bag !!!!!

Last edited:
Oh don't start me.
Sainsburys self service. Basket on the right toll in the middle and a space on the left for scanned items.... so why can't I put my fucking bag there to load the flamin' stuff as I scan it. Oh no, I have to place it down and wait until I finish everything then set about trying to pack it all into a bag I cannot rest anywhere.
All in case I sneak a packet of biscuits into my bag !!!!!
Put first item in bag before putting it in bagging area. Won't work with a heavy bag, but probably OK with standard plastic one.

Gareth Southgate, and in particular that vacant face, with wierdly blinking eyes, that should tell anyone with half a brain, "Don't give this man the top job; it's evident that he hasn't got what it takes - look at bloody Middlesbrough!"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.