Stupid little things that bug you

Those people who when a plane lands and comes to a standstill at the gate, immediately get up and start emptying the overhead lockers, even when they have been asked not to by the crew.
I’m on your frequency. The amount of people I have hacked to death in my head , would put Genghis Knan in the, what a pacifist ****, bracket. They do my head in. Even thinking about them has made me angry .

I’m on your frequency. The amount of people I have hacked to death in my head , would put Genghis Knan in the, what a pacifist ****, bracket. They do my head in. Even thinking about them has made me angry .

Coming back from Turkey last week, after we were told not to undo our seat belts until the light went out, one fucker unclipped his seatbelt and stood up. The head stewardess, who was a bit formidable picked up the mike and barked "don't touch that locker" and the guy sat down like a guilty child whilst the rest of us laughed at him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.