Stupid little things that bug you

Rugby league men going over to rugby union coaching roles to show them how to play rugby.

Mods doing what is requested of them.
Yes the poster asked for his thread to be removed but we'd put hours into it. Hours I tell you.
What right do these Mods have to spoil our fun. Its like RAWK at times on here.*

*I'm joking before you ban me.

Mods doing what is requested of them.
Yes the poster asked for his thread to be removed but we'd put hours into it. Hours I tell you.
What right do these Mods have to spoil our fun. Its like RAWK at times on here.*

*I'm joking before you ban me.
I’ll defend you if they try……… not that they’d take any notice of me and would probably ban me as well. ;-)

* I’m also joking mods, I need to laugh. :-) :-)

People who go to a Pub and buy a bottled bear! WTF, you can get it in your supermarket for a third of the price.

True story.
I was having a pint with the B I.L. in his Local and one of his "cool" mates bought a bottle of Erdinger, and drunk it from the bottle, what a Wanker. It's £1.90 at Asda!
I often have a few bottles of beer after I've stuffed my face with pints for ages. I've taken quite a shine to Aperol Spritz but there's no way I'd get one with my mates so bottles of Corona, Morreti or Madri it is!

And Asda don't let you stand around chatting with your mates drinking it. The pricks!

Did they have Erdinger on draught by the way? I had a couple of pints of that after a match in the Marble Arch waiting for Mrs MB to arrive and I was mashed!!

Got stuck behind a farm tractor on a long climb with a big car queue behind me. Finally passed him and pulled ahead but then had to pull over to allow an ambulance to flash past. CarS behind the ambulance kept me from rejoining traffic, then THE BLOODY TRACTOR WENT PASSED!¬

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.