Stupid little things that bug you

You can get most pub drinks in the supermarket so why do you go to the pub. I sometimes buy bottles of Erdinger in a pub when all that’s on tap is shite lager or Doom Bar/Worthington’s etc. I use a glass though as you’re meant to with such beers
I could have written that...

Got stuck behind a farm tractor on a long climb with a big car queue behind me. Finally passed him and pulled ahead but then had to pull over to allow an ambulance to flash past. CarS behind the ambulance kept me from rejoining traffic, then THE BLOODY TRACTOR WENT PASSED!¬
Posts on here that can't distinguish between Passed and Past.

First World problems but c*nts on holiday who get up first thing and put towels on sunbeds then don't use them until the afternoon.
Is that still an issue ! Hell its a long time since i took a holiday in a crowded hotel where you are all rammed round the pool.
Do what I saw a hotel employee do (or I believe it was) he walked along and threw them all in the pool.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.