Stupid little things that bug you

Being asked for feedback on everything and even worse, being harassed to give a response.

“Fuck off, I’m busy”

I had a service done on the car recently and was pestered before leaving the garage then had two emails and two phone calls afterwards. Ridiculous.
I always ask how much I get paid. Obviously the answer is FA so I tell them I don’t work for free!

The energy adverts that guarantee you 100% green energy.

How ?

If I change supply the energy still comes from the same source !
I think all the electrons from green sources have a "G" on them and there's a filter on your mains supply that only allows the "G" electrons through.
Or it's a load of advertising bollocks.

You now have to do about six clicks to get off Netflix
So fucking childish
What's the endgame "you may not leave Netflix"??
I'm sure someone a lot brainier than me could tell me why all this micromanaging of psychology is leading to tyranny.

I'm sure a lot of companies on the internet would like to engineer a situation where you only find out the price of something after you've paid.

Pushing the envelope. Like these Ticketmaster cockroaches.

You now have to do about six clicks to get off Netflix
So fucking childish
What's the endgame "you may not leave Netflix"??
I'm sure someone a lot brainier than me could tell me why all this micromanaging of psychology is leading to tyranny.

I'm sure a lot of companies on the internet would like to engineer a situation where you only find out the price of something after you've paid.

Pushing the envelope. Like these Ticketmaster cockroaches.
Certain shops (normally run by Asians - but not exclusively) leave certain items confusingly priced or even with no price at all. The wealthier you look, the more you pay...
Then there's bottled drinks in pubs...

I’ve done circles around someone once. They were driving in the middle lane for ages and I overtook them on the right hand lane, moved to the middle, then to the left hand lane and slowed down, let them go ahead of me and then did it again!
I’d be the one in the middle concentrating on what I’m doing rather than the fuckwit who is trying to act the twat instead of concentrating on the road.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.