Stupid little things that bug you

I'll raise that with Saturday in the ground. Likely to be 95 % newbies behind the bars, most of which will never come back. With staff throwing the towel in it's usually January before whoever is there has an idea of what's expected of them and can pull a full plastic glass of piss.
I'd shoot the people who train the bar staff at the ground.
Hot drinks are made by putting the cup under a spout and pressing a button. This automatically fills the cup so a pie can be found and payment taken while the cup is filling. But no; they watch it fill and then do the other stuff meaning fewer fans are served.

TV announcers with glottal stops and that ludicrous yoof type accent.
The use of the word ‘fantastic’ to describe virtually everything in the slightest way good.
It as replaced the word "Amazing" which seemed to be in power for the last 20 years.

Dermot Gallagher's empty ball sac.
Will he ever say a ref is in the wrong and working to an obvious agenda.
Just reminds me of a store assistant who tries to tell you that you look good in a suit even though the pants are half mast

Last edited:
When a woman is driving and they need to turn around and they just keep driving and driving along roads passing place after place after place where they could turn around but dont. “Oh my fucking god turn the fucker around for fucks sake!!!!!!

Paying £6.30 for a piss-poor attemp of a pint of San Miguel at Leicester the other week.
Flat as a witches tit!

Pulling up at a fuel pump, engine off, out of the car and bank card out…..then find out pump isn’t working.

Constant bombardment of advertisments when wanting a quick update of today’s news (especially M.E.N) wankers!

How foreign call centres can obtain numbers from the uk to call you - how is that even allowed? Missed call from Glasgow, London, Swansea, Hull and Rotherham town centre in 1 day!!!!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.