Stupid little things that bug you

DJs who dance and move about too much behind the DJ booth. I’m there to listen and dance to the music, not to see you prance about or put your arms in the air like a knob, so just concentrate on doing a good job of the mixing.

People who come on social media and on newspaper comments sections who think they speak for the entire UK.
Sorry, pal, you don't. We - all of us - speak only for ourselves. I may or may not agree with you, but if you're a racist, fascist bigot I probably think you're a cnut.

DJs who dance and move about too much behind the DJ booth. I’m there to listen and dance to the music, not to see you prance about or put your arms in the air like a knob, so just concentrate on doing a good job of the mixing.
What do you suggest, turn down his hearing aid, shuffle round his commode and hum ;)

People who work behind a bar that are totally inept They can't work quickly, serve more than one person at a time or have a clue who's actually next or who's just arrived at the bar, as they're normally talking bollocks to their equally inept mate working with them. Bring back the old barmaid who could serve four people at once and add up the price in their head as they went. Invaluable.
I was down visiting my sister in London and the group ended up in this trendy nightclub. I had been drinking beer all day and was fed up with it, so decided I would have a Malt and a wee drop of water.

Goes up to the bar, young stunningly beautiful woman smiles at me. It’s the hair. I say Hi, can I have a Malt whisky and a little water.

No problem.

Just as she is pouring it my heart sinks, as I remember in London it’s a sixth of gill and to a Scot that’s fucking treason. But, too late.

She returns with a half pint glass, a golden coat on the bottom and she proceeds to fill the glass up to the fucking rim.

What’s that?

Malt and Water.

It’s a drop of water. That’s more than a drop.

She argued it was what I asked for.

Get your manager.

Manager appears, looked like a **** who hated the world because he hadn’t been discovered.

I asked for a Malt and a little water. She gave me this.

He rolled his eyes. I smiled a, you are so thick, smile to gorgeous chops.

Game over. Changed my mind and had another beer.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.