Stupid little things that bug you

My missus! Doing my fucking head in lately...I literally don't get a minute to myself all week apart from watching City that's all I ever ask! I work days and she works evenings, She brings the kids to school and goes home from 9am-3pm she is by herself, Yes she does the housework ect but she also gets peace and quiet everyday...I go to work at 6am and get home at 6pm and then like to spend time with the kids before they go to bed, Most nights I go asleep when I put the kids down...Anyway, I've tried to stay up little later as it just feels like I work and sleep so I've started to watch Movies and Shows when the kids are asleep, She comes in the door from work at 11pm or so sits on the sofa and basically have her phone on full blast watching fucking TikTwats or Youtube whilst I've a film on, And when I'm asleep early she NEVER goes into the sitting room after work she always goes straight to bed munching on a fucking buscuit and the big light shining off her phone light a fucking lighthouse.

Anybody want to take her off my hands?? FFS

You know the rules.....................

My missus! Doing my fucking head in lately...I literally don't get a minute to myself all week apart from watching City that's all I ever ask! I work days and she works evenings, She brings the kids to school and goes home from 9am-3pm she is by herself, Yes she does the housework ect but she also gets peace and quiet everyday...I go to work at 6am and get home at 6pm and then like to spend time with the kids before they go to bed, Most nights I go asleep when I put the kids down...Anyway, I've tried to stay up little later as it just feels like I work and sleep so I've started to watch Movies and Shows when the kids are asleep, She comes in the door from work at 11pm or so sits on the sofa and basically have her phone on full blast watching fucking TikTwats or Youtube whilst I've a film on, And when I'm asleep early she NEVER goes into the sitting room after work she always goes straight to bed munching on a fucking buscuit and the big light shining off her phone light a fucking lighthouse.

Anybody want to take her off my hands?? FFS
Nah youre ok thanks. Ditched enough selfish fuckers of my own to have to recycle someone else's. Kind offer though

The word literally seems the new word with the younger generation.
Went out for tea last week and 3 young women on a table behind us were using this in every sentence they spoke.
After an hour of this I just wanted to scream the place down... literally
Reminds me of the ageless public conversation between two women, it's probably been going on since the days of The Canterbury Tales.

'So she said (tedious details)
'So I said (tedious details)
'So she said (tedious details)'
<Continues to infinity>

With the modern variant:
'So I was like...
'She was like...
'So I was like...'

Nah youre ok thanks. Ditched enough selfish fuckers of my own to have to recycle someone else's. Kind offer though
Genuine question, Do you think I'm being selfish or a grumpy **** by saying what I said? I want you to be honest, I had a pop at her last night when she came in over what she done, I was watching Beast the movie I wanted to see...She comes un the door and sits down and has TikTok ect listening to shite. Personally I find it very fucking rude and selfish. I do doubt myself sometimes though for having a pop I do think "Am I just a grumpy ****".

Genuine question, Do you think I'm being selfish or a grumpy **** by saying what I said? I want you to be honest, I had a pop at her last night when she came in over what she done, I was watching Beast the movie I wanted to see...She comes un the door and sits down and has TikTok ect listening to shite. Personally I find it very fucking rude and selfish. I do doubt myself sometimes though for having a pop I do think "Am I just a grumpy ****".
Nah, she is interrupting you not the other way round and is a selfish act.
My Mrs. does the same and winds me up

You arent, she is

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.