Stupid little things that bug you

Why NASA fuck about with rockets when launching into space.
Wasting millions of dollars in fuel.

Get the space shuttle to take off just like a plane, fly gradually upwards and straight but faster, the world is round so you will eventually just fly into space. Like Will Smith in Independence day.

Here’s where some smartarse tells me why it can’t be done - just remember that some pilots have flown to the edge of space but havent got the balls to go a bit higher and float about.

I would love to do that, but only Inner Space not Outer Space as i’m not missing the derby
Just go in a balloon, this bloke got 24 miles up in a balloon:

Why NASA fuck about with rockets when launching into space.
Wasting millions of dollars in fuel.

Get the space shuttle to take off just like a plane, fly gradually upwards and straight but faster, the world is round so you will eventually just fly into space. Like Will Smith in Independence day.

Here’s where some smartarse tells me why it can’t be done - just remember that some pilots have flown to the edge of space but havent got the balls to go a bit higher and float about.

I would love to do that, but only Inner Space not Outer Space as i’m not missing the derby

This had given me the urge to watch that Mitchell and Webb conspiracy compilation again for about the twentieth time.

My missus! Doing my fucking head in lately...I literally don't get a minute to myself all week apart from watching City that's all I ever ask! I work days and she works evenings, She brings the kids to school and goes home from 9am-3pm she is by herself, Yes she does the housework ect but she also gets peace and quiet everyday...I go to work at 6am and get home at 6pm and then like to spend time with the kids before they go to bed, Most nights I go asleep when I put the kids down...Anyway, I've tried to stay up little later as it just feels like I work and sleep so I've started to watch Movies and Shows when the kids are asleep, She comes in the door from work at 11pm or so sits on the sofa and basically have her phone on full blast watching fucking TikTwats or Youtube whilst I've a film on, And when I'm asleep early she NEVER goes into the sitting room after work she always goes straight to bed munching on a fucking buscuit and the big light shining off her phone light a fucking lighthouse.

Anybody want to take her off my hands?? FFS

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.