Stupid little things that bug you

That’s outrageous
Tip of the ice berg mate, if she raised her voice (ie a tantrum) during a “discussion”, it was her being “passionate”, if I did it, and genuinely just raised my voice a bit, I was being an aggressive meathead, scarily she’s advertising and practicing as a Psychotherapist now, there’s definitely a gap missing in that word.

Tip of the ice berg mate, if she raised her voice (ie a tantrum) during a “discussion”, it was her being “passionate”, if I did it, and genuinely just raised my voice a bit, I was being an aggressive meathead, scarily she’s advertising and practicing as a Psychotherapist now, there’s definitely a gap missing in that word.
I'd book myself in for a session with her...Imagine the fun you could have...

I'm starting to think that I'm now in a relationship with your ex! Haha

I get the exact same treatment. She goes off on one but supposedly (she's not shouting, She's just saying)...I say something back but (I'm shouting and starting a row)...Then it comes to "You're nothing but a Dickhead" bla bla bla

Sounds like the word therapist is unnecessary. Just psycho would do!…

Also....that fit looking but dumb Irish woman with the baby flogging something. Everything and I mean everything in her kitchen is green and white, even the baby and her nail varnish. We are not sheep, we can see through your scheme. Honestly, it's one rule for soap powder manufactorers and one rule for the rest of us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.